Professional Cleaning & Disinfectant Application for Schools, Public Buildings & Commercial Properties
Mastertech Environmental is a local biohazard remediation and cleaning company in Toms River, NJ providing professional disinfectant application and touchpoint surface cleaning services throughout Monmouth County, NJ and Ocean County, NJ to reduce the spread of hazardous viruses, bacteria and disease. Our cleaning and disinfectant services include:
- Professional Application of an EPA Registered Disinfectant – We apply an EPA Registered Disinfectant to all surfaces. All products used are on the EPA’s most current “N” List of products approved for use for SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus). We have products for food contact surfaces and non-food contact surfaces.
- Touchpoint Cleaning – We clean high touchpoint areas and surfaces to minimize soil load. This is done prior to a broad-application of a disinfectant.
- Construction of Temporary Containment or Quarantine Zones – We can build temporary and semi-permanent plastic containment chambers within your facilities to quarantine areas as necessary. We can also place these chambers under hepa-filtered, negative air pressure to minimize airborne particulates.
Need Disinfectant Application? Call 732-716-2384 For remediation, cleaning & disinfectant services in Monmouth And Ocean County, New Jersey
The Importance of Cleaning & Disinfection
Potential exposure to infectious diseases, bacteria, viruses & pathogens is a public health & safety hazard to everyone. The most efficient defense against the spread of dangerous viruses such as Human Coronavirus (COVID-19) comes down to thorough disinfection, cleaning & personal hygiene.
Viruses spread from person to person via airborne particles or direct contact with infected individuals & contaminated surfaces. Implementing proper, thorough cleaning & disinfection protocol is one of the most effective ways to reduce the spread of hazardous viruses & other pathogens.
Mastertech Environmental’s professionally trained cleaning & disinfection technicians use specialized EPA-approved disinfectants, state of the art cleaning equipment & specialized techniques to effectively reduce the spread of COVID-19, Influenza & other communicable diseases in properties throughout Central Jersey.
Disinfectant Application for Communicable Diseases
Whether you are responsible for managing the health & safety of a local school, office space, or other space with a large community of people, it is important to take proper precautions. Exposure to health hazards like Influenza, COVID-19 & other communicable diseases is easily minimized when setting the proper precautionary guidelines & following efficient cleaning/disinfection protocol.
The best way to contain the spread of viral diseases & pathogens is through thorough & consistent cleaning & disinfection of the space. Mastertech Environmental provides thorough, safe, efficient cleaning solutions for commercial properties & public buildings throughout Monmouth County & Ocean County, ensuring to employ the use of proper PPE, specialized cleaning techniques and quality control standards.
Disinfectant Application& Touchpoint Surface Cleaning
- Safe for use around babies, children & pets
- Free of bleach & other harmful chemicals
- Non-abrasive & non-corrosive
- Kills >99% of viruses in four minutes
- Kills >99% of bacteria in four minutes
- Kills Influenza (The Flu) & Human Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Electrostatic application takes less time
- No costly or dangerous chemicals
- Fast & effective application
Monmouth County’s Top Rated Disinfection Team
We take pride in providing Central Jersey with the highest quality biohazard remediation, cleaning & disinfection services the industry has to offer.
We understand the stress of managing the health & safety of everyone within your space. That is why we provide commercial buildings & public properties throughout Monmouth County & Ocean County NJ with top quality, effective cleaning & disinfectant services to minimize the risk of spreading communicable diseases such as Influenza (the Flu) & Human Coronavirus (COVID-19).