Hoarding Cleanup & Haul Away
make the first step to a fresh clean start!
Monmouth County, Ocean County, Atlantic County & Cape May County, NJ
Get A Free Estimate
Call 732-716-2384 or Fill Out The Form Below
Hoarding Removal Services,
Crime & Death Scenes,
Blood & Trauma Cleaning
In New Jersey
Do you or someone you know require assistance with hoarding removal? If so, we can assist with hoarding cleanup with our skilled and sympathetic services. We know the delicate requirements of those going through this difficult process.
Our skilled professionals can manage even the most delicate situations while decluttering and disinfecting your home with the utmost care.
Call 732-716-2384 and let us handle your biohazard cleanup in New Jersey.
Hoarding & Biohazard Cleanup For Your New Jersey Property
“I cannot commend Master Tech enough for the incredible job Marcus Case and his team did in cleaning up my daughter’s home in Brick, NJ…
Not only did they clear out much unneeded and unwanted items from the condo, but they also organized her home so efficiently as well. I let the team in and then left for the day (it only took ONE day – incredible) and returned when they called to tell me that the job was just about done.
I returned to Brick from my home in Manalapan and I just could not believe the results of Mater Tech’s work. I really want to thank Marcus Case, his dad, and his employee for undertaking this tremendous job and doing it so professionally and efficiently. It’s like having a brand, new home!!!
Again I heartily recommend Mast Tech for your clean out and/or organizational needs. Master Tech – I truly believe you saved my life!!! Thanks again.”
– Elisabeth Altruda and Family
Biohazard Cleanup Process
- We visit the site to determine the scope and cost before any work begins.
- All porous materials that are affected with blood or body fluids must be disposed of in accordance with Health requirements and all hard surfaces cleaned and disinfected.
- Contaminated carpet, padding, drywall, subfloor, vanity bases, clothing, etc. must be disposed of properly.
- All cleaning must be done with EPA registered disinfectants that kill HIV, Hepatitis, Strep, etc.
- All waste and affected items must be specially packaged and incinerated by a licensed hazardous waste operator.
- Full; PPE is to be worn by all workers engaged in cleanup. This includes a full respirator, single or double body suit, latex gloves, Kevlar cut-resistant gloves and neoprene gloves.
Call 732-716-2384 For Hoarding and Biohazard Cleanup You Can Trust!
MasterTech Environmental Jersey Shore
5 Executive Drive Unit Z | Toms River, NJ 08755
Call Now: 732-716-2384